But its a shame to just delete it, it was quite funny I think, and there was potential for remakes. Well, the original was half true, and it went somewhat like this:
Forget the group icebreakers Meryl, its really getting pointless, of wanting to know people when all you get is probably a facade. My name, my secondary school, and one interesting thing about myself- Hello all, my name is not Rachael, I am from TP, as my uniform suggests, but that is a blatant lie. You see, I am actually a guy in disguise- I’ve enrolled in TP because my CCA is the hottie research club. Anyway, the interesting thing about me is that I’ve always wanted to be a philosophical space marine, but I guess I could do imposing as a bimbotic girl- by the way I'm sorry I'm lying, but I guess even then I’ll still be more truthful than some other people. I know this is really bad, you need to stop this Rach...
Well, lets assume we put this on me (no implications)
Forget the icebreakers, Meryl, its really getting pointless, of wanting to know good girls when all you get is probably another bitch. My name, my secondary school, and one interesting thing about myself- Hello all, my name is not Jesse, I am from Cat Hi, as my green shorts points evidently, but that is a blatant lie. You see, I am actually a girl in disguise. I've enrolled in CHIJ TP because I am a lesbian. Anyway, the interesting thing about me is that I've always wanted to be a feminist space marine, but I guess I could do imposing as a hum-sup masochist- by the way I'm not lying, but I guess even then I'll still be less truthful than the escapades of some others. I know this is bad, you need to stop it, Jesse.
Lets put this on Lyo then, since Meryl became Merly. LOL
Forget the icebreakers, Merly, its really getting pointless, of wanting to watch lion porn when all you can do is lay fish eggs. My name, my secondary school, and one interesting thing about myself- Hello, my name is not Lyo, I am from the Singapore Zoological Gardens, as my lion body suggests, but thats a blatant lie. You see, I am actually a space marine. I've enrolled as a YOG mascot because I am a Russian spy. Anyway, the interesting thing about me is that I've always wanted to be Barney the dinosaur, but I guess I could do imposing as a gigantic old pussy (cat)- by the way I'm sorry I'm lying, but I guess I'll still be more truthful some people. Pedo-bear knows this is bad, you need to stop this, you conniving old chinaman.
LOL, how true
No comments:
Post a Comment