Descript

Hello friends, welcome to The Deranged World. This domain is primarily a personal introspection of thoughts, feelings and activities. Some of them are funny, some slightly emotional, some exceedingly intellectual, and others completely nonsensical in nature. But nevertheless, they all reflect a truthful element of myself then. In addition, you may check out the Project RN series located at 'Interchange'. Do leave a comment as an when you wish, I'll be more than glad to reply them.

08 July 2010

Campaign RN2

I had enough of bumming around and experimenting with new ideas- Its time to go exuberate the full potential of what I have learnt insofar.

So yes, Campaign RN2.

Campaign RN2 will take place as a series of narrative episodes, and will integrate the highest findings of Campaign RN with the existing frame of 'slice-of-life' genres. I am not going to water down the tonality of Campaign RN2, it being part of the RN series, by emphasizing plot over style. Neither am I going to turn this series into something totally incomprehensible. One thing I promise- It's going to be very very congenial: light hearted at times, emotional at others, but very very realistic and frightening epistemologically.

So far a couple of trial episodes have been planned out. I'll leave the main narration to a neutral character, so that the tonality of the story will not be skewed or warped. However peppered throughout would be cut-scenes to higher epistemic references. I'll try to make the transition as smooth as possible, but be prepared that not all of them will be as smooth as expected. In real life not everything fits anyway.

As these episodes are in form of a campaign, rather than as a standalone project, I am not asking for people to like my characters, or agree on the directions of the plot. If I were to go for popularity I might as well omit the higher segments completely. Instead, treat this series as an idealistic model of that no man's land between the construes of hard-core philosophy and conventional living. I'll go into detail why its a no-man's-land, and hopefully, the answer works out.

Anyway, the theme of this campaign is 'Manifestation', so we will be seeing Rachael Natalie in her true essence.

No comments: