Descript

Hello friends, welcome to The Deranged World. This domain is primarily a personal introspection of thoughts, feelings and activities. Some of them are funny, some slightly emotional, some exceedingly intellectual, and others completely nonsensical in nature. But nevertheless, they all reflect a truthful element of myself then. In addition, you may check out the Project RN series located at 'Interchange'. Do leave a comment as an when you wish, I'll be more than glad to reply them.

06 April 2011

Small updates

Life has been strangely quiet for the past month. Its okay, exams are coming..... not?

I think I am not giving reasons this time. In fact, I haven't been reasoning proper for quite a while. The only thing that keeps me going is the next lab project, after the previous lab project. In the stillness of Sundays a fleeting wonder crosses whether all these day-to-day pursuits are actually meaningful in light of lent. There is a certain limit to a self-denial of indulgence, yet on the other side of the spectrum its seemingly more like a self-denial to all other aspects of life- to the point of neglecting family and friends.

There will be a lot of unfinished business to settle when this semester ends. I don't really forget things, even though I may sometimes repress them to near-oblivion. People, please be patient with me- even though I may seem like a complete insensitive prick for the time being. In the meantime I guess it's only right to try to even out the rest of lent more appropriately; and instead of complaining, try to appreciate the good that is in others around me despite their too-heavy schedules.

Come lets journey this last stretch of road- to exams, to excellence, and ultimately to easter. Lets rock.

No comments: