Descript

Hello friends, welcome to The Deranged World. This domain is primarily a personal introspection of thoughts, feelings and activities. Some of them are funny, some slightly emotional, some exceedingly intellectual, and others completely nonsensical in nature. But nevertheless, they all reflect a truthful element of myself then. In addition, you may check out the Project RN series located at 'Interchange'. Do leave a comment as an when you wish, I'll be more than glad to reply them.

13 April 2011

All over the place

We all love fighting wars, don't we eh?

Well, this April would see me fighting a war on 9 fronts. In order they would be: my 3 core CE exams (+3), 1 modular exam from ESE (+1), and 1 from PL (+1). On top of that would be driving (+1), and physical remedial training (+1). Lent is coming to a close, and Holy Week approaches, so its good time to get my spiritual act together and go to Church (+1), finally, I would still have to juggle my duties as a son, a friend, and a person with at least a decent social life (+1).

Well, life sure got much more exciting than it ever did. The usually in-conscientious me now juggles three timetables simultaneously, and the possibility of breaking down altogether resonates once again. But I don't think that would be a threat for me this time. Yes, I had fallen once to my iniquities, thinking that I must necessary carry this burden by myself- but this time I know I'm not working alone anymore.

Instead, I think this is going to be fun. It's pretty good challenge (although it's not really good for the health). I still look forward to ice-cream and a warm lazy spot on the beach to roll about. But most of all I would always welcome people to talk to and chill out a little along the way between now and then. After all, its never about how far I can achieve in life, but rather the people and goodness I appreciate along the way of achievement.

Alright ladies, enough said for tonight. Lets rock.

No comments: