Descript

Hello friends, welcome to The Deranged World. This domain is primarily a personal introspection of thoughts, feelings and activities. Some of them are funny, some slightly emotional, some exceedingly intellectual, and others completely nonsensical in nature. But nevertheless, they all reflect a truthful element of myself then. In addition, you may check out the Project RN series located at 'Interchange'. Do leave a comment as an when you wish, I'll be more than glad to reply them.

26 March 2011

Dear number

Dear number, arbitrary you may be
As equals I address you, neither friend nor enemy:


Dear one, remember those times we really had fun?
Running about the playground in the afternoon sun-


Dear two, weren't we rebels then back in school.
Disrupting English lessons was the best thing we do.


Dear three, I can still remember what you did to me...
I was too quiet and they though I was quirky.


Dear four, I've learnt to accept a future beyond our door.
In graduation, transition, and acceptance to what life may call.


Dear five, I trusted you- and yet you left me behind.
We were once beyond close friends, but now that all seems like a lie 


Dear six, were we so lost within a world of sick 
Enlightened with delusion, to nihilism we seek.


Dear seven, you showed me a glimpse of hell and heaven.
Reaffirmation as goal, and love as leaven.


Dear eight, I have not known you, but I hope you're great.
This path now is obscured, but it'll eventually be straight



Dear number, for the dissonance you've created in me
I'll grow to appreciate you as part of myself, eventually. 

No comments: