Descript

Hello friends, welcome to The Deranged World. This domain is primarily a personal introspection of thoughts, feelings and activities. Some of them are funny, some slightly emotional, some exceedingly intellectual, and others completely nonsensical in nature. But nevertheless, they all reflect a truthful element of myself then. In addition, you may check out the Project RN series located at 'Interchange'. Do leave a comment as an when you wish, I'll be more than glad to reply them.

01 May 2010

School's out

School's out. Its time to reinstate certain repressed domains of expansion.

Firstly, Complete RN(T2)- patch up to publication standards,currently there are 4 more posts, and probably a couple diagrams to illustrate matters. The address of meaning must have a proper closure- and that has been postponed for almost a month due to commitments in academics. I do not think I'll start T3 anytime soon- but I'll put up a couple of though experiements and discussions on the relavent domains.

Secondly, It's good time to work out those flabs. It's not only about the united nations- on the flipside, I look exactly like a babylon fertility goddess.... There will be an exercise regime allocated to this concern. I need to reinstate my 12 pull-ups, 21 km run, and of course, my ability to go back to the damn beach without looking like a bitch.

Thirdly, seriously sit down and reconsider the alter egos within. It's time to break down all these existing denotations (i.e. gender and characterizations) and focus on the deeper connotations within. Initial experiments have led to the creation of an extremely versatile, yet unstable personality of 68% compability on the MBTI scale (so much for the spirit being willing and the flesh being weak). Till the time both sides become congruent, I guess I'll have to live with this intermediate no-man's land for now.

Of course, I'll have fun along the way. These three months feel exactly like the period of time last year after I ORDed. Hopefully they will be equally productive, fruitful and meaningful- and of course, deranged.

No comments: