Descript

Hello friends, welcome to The Deranged World. This domain is primarily a personal introspection of thoughts, feelings and activities. Some of them are funny, some slightly emotional, some exceedingly intellectual, and others completely nonsensical in nature. But nevertheless, they all reflect a truthful element of myself then. In addition, you may check out the Project RN series located at 'Interchange'. Do leave a comment as an when you wish, I'll be more than glad to reply them.

29 October 2009

A work of the tablet



all right, beans and buns.... I need a breather, from all the thinking, and all the planning, and all the fish-smelling (yes, i still insist that i keep smelling something fishy going on around me...). So, much as I want to rant on the meaning of life and speak in cheemology english, I have decided that maybe I should just do sth else for a change.

A couple of tweaks to this picture (still looks pretty original) and viola!

Of course, as I iterate, i don't draw. Definitely, I can't be the author of this picture. This picture was borrowed from a doodle made on my tablet pc from Xam, and I just decided to touch up the lines a little to see how far it can go. Pretty neat, now that I think about it.... looks pretty professional if you stare from across the room and SQUINT. Then and again, this is what we always get to see in those comic shops thinking that they are the most professional pictures drawn. But I guess if you ever get to blow up a comic book to A2 size, then we'll get a what we call a comical nightmare.

0.o


No comments: