Descript

Hello friends, welcome to The Deranged World. This domain is primarily a personal introspection of thoughts, feelings and activities. Some of them are funny, some slightly emotional, some exceedingly intellectual, and others completely nonsensical in nature. But nevertheless, they all reflect a truthful element of myself then. In addition, you may check out the Project RN series located at 'Interchange'. Do leave a comment as an when you wish, I'll be more than glad to reply them.

10 November 2009

The first and final Moderation

I was thinking again, don't blame me, during one of those really boring lectures at school. I had been pondering at this issue for quite a long time already, and somehow the same questions seem to keep popping up intermittenly.

Yes, I do not deny that I seem to have reached some sort of stand-off between the over-hyped 'theory of life' and my personal capabilities of living. Today, the campaign for the lving best is completed in theory. And from the first notion that there ought to be a darn way to live this life of madness I got all the way (around?) to 'the pinnicle of philosophy-theology' aka transcendental theory. From what I see now there seems nowhere further to go, so I guess any further sort of development in the deranged world would just be expounding and refining these concepts to an infinity. BUT... just as the university that i come from, I am just a bagful of ideas.

Really deranged ideas- 

Yes, its pretty cool seeing the world as it truly is, (it kinda gives you the 'Neo-vision' in the Matrix, when he sees the illusion as it really is), its pretty cool walking around looking at ethical and political issues and thinking "ha! Thats so simple.... whats the big fuss?", and its really empowering to know that you are living just as the way you were meant to be. But somehow these ideas cannot connect when it comes to practical application. It would if there were like minded people (not philo-deranged I mean, but even normal people who have good thoughts and a kind heart), but what only seems to be entertaining me are just exams and more unsolvable tutorials. And of course, that idealistic bell-curve to keep me running.

How is it possible to juggle between these two domains and yet remain my integrity? The moderation doctrine has a lot of nonsense to say about juggling materialism and idealism, and Identity theory would have screamed 'help your neighbours through this hard times'. Goodness theory will state that the purpose of studying is for the benefit of humanity, and Transcendental theory will just mum the same three words that would quell any further arising doubts. But much as that, beauty theory postulates that no amount of words can convict the soul. Words don't summate to create the being, its the being that words are created from..

So in a way we come back to point 1: Theory is pretty useless as a from of persuation of the individual. Some real life action has to come in to change my current disposition, and opinion. Then we come back to an even older conclusion I made 11 months ago. Project RN (thought) must come hand in hand with Project RN (feeling).

I have not found a definite method to solve such issues yet. This final bridge between the deranged world, and the real world itself, would be one of the hardest aespects- paradoxically, it was on this very aespect I had created the entire faculty of the Deranged Series upon. I do not say that what I had strived to accomplish is no more than a futility, and neither do I glorify it as the 'tested and proven' method for living. While I attempt to convince myself be be what is already me, of course- I would be looking forward to christmas, and hopefully, sushi.
 

No comments: