I see some results, I also see transition ahead.
I see the attitudes I had harboured over the past few weeks.
Then I wonder: when did I become a perfectionist?
Indeed, there were certain aspirations to fufil, certain schemas and plans to carry out, and certain expectations to be expected. But I don't remember being compelled to follow them to the point of life and death.
Wasn't studying part of self-improvement? Wasn't it to develop my persona so that I can help others ultimately?
How did the goal of helping others become so compelling that it overwrites the objective goal of self improvement?
When was I compelled to bear the responsibilities of the world on myself?
When was I to hurt myself in the process of benefiting the world?
No- this maniac attitdue has to go.
Remember the first reaffirmation- that object goal, quite unadulterated, just lacking in its ontological respect.
There will come the second reaffirmation. That emotional and experiential affirmation, complementary to the current idealistic/theoratical equilavent, to fully complete this knowledge that I have yet to fully grasp.
Yes, certain results were great, but certain were slightly disappointing. This is all part of life.
Live the life of moderation, and you'll see through them with the greater good prevailing in full light at the end of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment