Anybody got any great ideas to how to cram 562 words of text into 5 weeks?
I don't, but evidently I have to- Memorise them all in turn, that is.
Whats the chances of success and getting the desired grade?
Whats the chance of ending up with a stress related problems?
Here's an overview:
I am distress. My normal life is impaired, and my well-being is in danger.
I dunno wad this damn knowledge-based-culture is all about, but as far as I am concerned, its warped.
My brain is not supposedly screwed, but my environment is, giving me all the wrong social feedback to screw up my thoughts and feelings. So according to the Diatheses Stress Model, I'm still pretty screwed.
I looked at the Disgnostic and Stat Manual, i see correlations with several of the 17 catagories listed.
The first is pretty straightforward: I have a mood disorder. Thoughts of a Deranged Mind and its introspection may be a cause of rumination. But project RNT has caused periods of 'high' times. The more I look at it, the more I think t's bi-polar than major or dysthymia (that was years ago and another story). Then I smile and say, ''what madness''.
Next on the chopping board is anxiety disorder. Yeap- i'm nuts over this upcoing exam, but i guess I'll be even nuts not to bother about the damn exam. Panic? not really- phobia? Ever heard of biblophobia? OCD obsessive compulsive disorder? More like i'm compelled to study.... PSTD? Mebbe after the exams that would surface.
So, am I schizophernic? Not yet, but not impossible. Hallucinations of books and reading material is surfacing even as I type, and as u know later, i'll demonstrate why. I talk to my books, more than I talk to myself. The cortisol levels are sky high, and if I cant remember chapter 1 (which I really cant) i guess its because my hippocampus is screwed in the stress process.
Dissociate? Maybe- which right minded guy would dissociate 2 weeks of funk for 2 weeks of fu*k? I don't eat right too, mebbe its because I'm a leftie, so I guess i ain't wrong huh? Aneroxic? yes, Nervous? very. Aneroxia Nervosia? sounds wrong.
So lets all go rob the banks man..... aka mug for all your worth. Antisocial huh? Bleagh, u bet.
Then it aint right, there is always a cautionary note about diagnosis huh? No six months (at least), no extensive training (just an intro), no funny busniess. So suck thumb man, after all, its only chapter 10.
Anyway, thx for listening, I just memorised 1 chaprter. LOL to that
No comments:
Post a Comment