Background Information:
By the end of 16th June 2011:
- Personal interests were put down for socialization and services to the community.
- The self is percieved to be a 'lighthearted, simple minded, shallow and scripted' social being.
- My primary concerns were in love and service.
- Low awareness to critical inquiry as well as current news.
- Almost an obliviation of the older self under campaign RN, C2.
In light of:
- Awakening of spirituality and prayer life on 16th June 2011
- Appointment to NUS CSS Exco 7 as vice president
- Greater awareness and positive views to identity.
- A committed relationship as of 10th August 2011
- The need for a more rounded and integrated social identity.
It is this proposed:
- Reinstate personal interests.
- Reinstate seriousness, critique and intellectualism.
- Commit to services within Exco 7.
- Commit to loved ones.
- Commit to academics.
What if one day I have to shut down this blog? I don't want this to happen, yet I am beginning to see the obsolescence of this domain as an avenue of self-affirmation. I guess it's sole purpose is in the affirmation of others, but yet there is so much to do in so little time! Will I be able to pick up, or let go? So much has changed this summer- so much Jesse...
No comments:
Post a Comment