Descript

Hello friends, welcome to The Deranged World. This domain is primarily a personal introspection of thoughts, feelings and activities. Some of them are funny, some slightly emotional, some exceedingly intellectual, and others completely nonsensical in nature. But nevertheless, they all reflect a truthful element of myself then. In addition, you may check out the Project RN series located at 'Interchange'. Do leave a comment as an when you wish, I'll be more than glad to reply them.

28 February 2011

Interlude- down memory lane

I have recently scanned some of my old schematics unto my computer. This was in part part of a routine Chinese New Year Spring Cleaning, and partially because the original copies (some of which more than 18 years old) are either fading away or on the verge of crumbling into dust.

I guess I have been practicing Civil Engineering way before I learnt my mathematics and sciences =D

 ps: click to enlarge. Haha I know some of the names are like........ welcome to the deranged world (literally) yah?

No comments: