Descript

Hello friends, welcome to The Deranged World. This domain is primarily a personal introspection of thoughts, feelings and activities. Some of them are funny, some slightly emotional, some exceedingly intellectual, and others completely nonsensical in nature. But nevertheless, they all reflect a truthful element of myself then. In addition, you may check out the Project RN series located at 'Interchange'. Do leave a comment as an when you wish, I'll be more than glad to reply them.

22 October 2010

Appreciating

I found out that I haven't actually spent some time in so many months to sit back and appreciate the people who have been with me all the while.

Firstly, a big thank you to all those whom have been with me. It doesn't matter who got where first, since its really the quality, and not the quantity that counts. I have indeed learned a lot from you guys on how to be a better person, no matter how small or insignificant you guys may think these time together may be- Yes, it's very subtle, and I am not the kind of person who goes around giving affirmations to people publicly, but I don't think I should keep it a complete hush hush either. So then, thanks once again.

Secondly, another big thank you for those whom actually was patient and understanding while I was away trying to be the king of my own hill. Retrospecting, what I had did was fundamentally not quite Catholic, but nevertheless you guys did not despise me for who I was and gave me encouragement along the way. Although we didn't have to go to the extent of great emotional outbursts, but the simple act of merely tolerating was really more than enough. I am coming back to earth, cheers.

Thirdly, one more big thank you for those whom I had traveled with- those that I may have the honor to be of service. I do not mean that it's my agenda to peek into every trouble and judge them, but at least there was an opportunity for me to enact a little more care and concern. I'll try to strive to be a more loving person.

I guess I am glad to finally be able to see where my limits lie. To know that I do not have the jurisdiction involve myself in every intention to change the world, basing on my own standards. I am still trying to bridge a little gap: to rely on others, and hence appreciate the God-likeness in them. To understand that what's past is actually good guidance to what improvements I may make in the future, and not something that limits me and who I can actually be (with God's grace, that is).

I will still go about and give this validation to you guys when I have the opportunity. Meanwhile, let me have the liberty to say these three phrases:

I love you God,
I love you, friends (whoever you may be).
I love being a Catholic Christian.

=)

No comments: