Descript

Hello friends, welcome to The Deranged World. This domain is primarily a personal introspection of thoughts, feelings and activities. Some of them are funny, some slightly emotional, some exceedingly intellectual, and others completely nonsensical in nature. But nevertheless, they all reflect a truthful element of myself then. In addition, you may check out the Project RN series located at 'Interchange'. Do leave a comment as an when you wish, I'll be more than glad to reply them.

17 April 2010

Balance

It is time to purge out the disease that is myself.

Can anyone of us fathom, let alone understand, the immense complexity of the the theory of life? Is it ever possible to contain this unbounded domain of knowledge into one single entity? If it may be done, is it even possible to re-live this life, consciously bearing in mind this infinite knowledge as every thought, feeling, and behaviour is exectured?



Not only the stereotypical knowledge of morality and theology, and neither is it confined to the petty parameters of philosophy. I mean human knowledge- one that ranges from the principles of quantum physics, to the appreciation of art and music.

No I guess- what we have learnt insofar (even at university level) is merely a mere slice of the cake. Indeed we may specialize in our domains, however as Bertrand Russell puts it across, specializing is indeed knowing more and more about less and less.

Alas the biggest folly of man to harmonize the wisdom of God with his own intellect! That one pride in man, that had led to his eventual downfall. I have to admit that there were instances where I had fallen prey to this subtle yet grave error.

The theories I had found out in campaign rn cannot be inheriently evil in nature. And the initial will to seek out the living best of life should not be incorrect, however its the subsequent desire to understand everything for the sake of gaining absolute truth, to change this world on my own will, and conform it to my own idealism, that corrupts the essence of it all.

And as usual, he who seeks by his own will will meet no other than failure and despair.  

Interesting that it is almost impossible to distinguish the transition from right to wrong. It seemed almost perfectly logical, even glamorously righteous, to merely 'spread and share this joy within to others'. What a thin line between selfless sharing and selfish imposing!

Don't worry- I am not about to give up with my little campaign just yet. And neither would I give up on life. I still do love within, there is always room in my heart for people around me.

This be the true success of life and the greatest achievement of mankind- to be able to act humanely.

On a sidenote, exams are coming- all the best people. Love you all.

No comments: