Descript

Hello friends, welcome to The Deranged World. This domain is primarily a personal introspection of thoughts, feelings and activities. Some of them are funny, some slightly emotional, some exceedingly intellectual, and others completely nonsensical in nature. But nevertheless, they all reflect a truthful element of myself then. In addition, you may check out the Project RN series located at 'Interchange'. Do leave a comment as an when you wish, I'll be more than glad to reply them.

12 February 2010

Resolve

I was looking back at some of those older posts on this domain. Apart from the really random posts (those which totally don't make sense at all), most of my posts do reflect my sentiments at that point in time. Be it the insightful ones that sometimes sound a tad too informative for my liking, or those emotional posts that seem to express everything but information all these posts stem from a united source. Me.

Throughout these 2 years I just witnessed myself fall, rise, and fall over again. It is interesting that my complains of the lack of re-affirmation date back to February 2009, barely 40 days from all the initial conceptualization! Then and again I must remind myself that I had started this little project because of my need for re-affirmation.

Okay, so the story is pretty much set- if left alone, the world has no love for Jesse. (LOL!)

We could of course, go down the path of self-pitying about the lack of love in this world- we could howl and cry and break ourselves down into a myriad of emotions. But I guess that while that still tells us that we are human's seeking for a better life (and not some deranged philosopher thinking about life just because he's being paid by the hour), all this sorrow cannot be overtly emphasized. 

Surely it is time for us to start saying "hi" if everybody around us is looking at each other and hoping that someone else would make the first move? I don't know whats stopping them: maybe they are feeling exactly like us- sad and lonely, yet hoping that this world have some love to offer before the day goes out. But naturally, as people with a decent heart and soul and love as guiding principle, shouldn't it be about time we stop waiting for miracles to happen and start being that miracle instead?

Of course, the fall-back is probably spiritual exhaustion; after facing a world of disappointment we retreat back howling and crying again. But take heart friends, that is when the true fun of being a friend and helping each other actually begins:

No more mundane questions like: how's the weather or hey gorgeous or I hate N. , or worse: a wall of silence. No more wrong conceptualizations like: I don't think Jesse would want to listen to what I want to say, or I am alone battling the demons of life, or worse: everybody has their own problems, we should not impose ourselves at all... lest we be imposed upon in the future.

I don't really bother about the traffic to this blog. With or without readers, I have been posting posts dutifully for the past 3 years ever since I found out the value of sharing and identity affirmation. Do stop and take some time out from the hassles of life- Through the past 110 odd posts we have seen this battle of silence and indifference unfold upon words. This battle is not unfamiliar, I guess; so I would appeal to anyone reading this- to never stop to express concern and kindness to people in need- not only the poor and the bedraggled, but also to those living in silence, indifference and isolation.

The moral of the story? It is okay if you cannot repay the kindness to the person who initially helped you, but just as long as you continue this legacy by being kind in turn to others in your own way- this is more than enough as repayment to the person already. We are after all not here on our own greatness and authority, but together in love and goodness.

This post is not an appeal from Jesse. Its not another of his crazy ideas again (he is not crazy mind you); rather, view it as one of the appeals of our religion (whatever it may be, I am not interested in the differences) to enact compassion, kindness, concern and ultimately love to our fellow brothers and sisters. While I understand that this post may just be another post that would be stacked upon, unread; nevertheless let it at least be known that the true intuition that accompanies this post resides within me- a conviction, for a better tomorrow.

 

No comments: