Descript

Hello friends, welcome to The Deranged World. This domain is primarily a personal introspection of thoughts, feelings and activities. Some of them are funny, some slightly emotional, some exceedingly intellectual, and others completely nonsensical in nature. But nevertheless, they all reflect a truthful element of myself then. In addition, you may check out the Project RN series located at 'Interchange'. Do leave a comment as an when you wish, I'll be more than glad to reply them.

22 January 2010

Something I found out in the bath

well, this post is not going to be as psychotic as the last one i think- it isn't much noteworthy either- but it makes good food for thought to people either deeply in though or deeply in love. (me being neither on either side though =/)

Evidently, there is no difference in the absolute phrases uttered in a song dedicated to a love one, or a song dedicated to the objective (doctrinistic) ontology of living. Perhaps there may be a slight difference in context when the romantic details ie. 'hair so smooth' or 'your touch' starts creeping into the song; and the difference starts getting more obvious when sex and breakup starts coming in. But if we try to see the meaning behind this cluster of words in a decent love song (especially those with a specific 'you' attached to it).

Okay, this is much freaky- but here are some of the many possible tie ins between the 'you' in a love song; and the metaphysical 'you' (strictly speaking, an embodiment of concepts in the theory of life- but you know what i mean) philosophers are seeking for in life.

#01- somehow, for one reason or the other, 'you' are always 'my' strength
#02- there is always the allusion to 'our' dreams and ideals
#03- 'you' always are the one that 'I' seek, and 'I' was never complete until i found 'you'
#04- people always will say that 'I' am crazy when I actually am in union with 'you'
#05- the realization of you was (in fact) my efforts, yet somehow it has always been my destiny
#06- 'you' are always eternally there within me since the day of meet. (Near, far wherever you are, I believe..)
#07- Somehow, 'I' will always want to know (be with) 'you' more and more
#08- Without 'you' life is meaningless and impossible
#09- 'You" are always true, good (to me) and beautiful.
#10- Together 'we' can make what seems impossible possible.

There are at least fifty more allusions we can make. I guess I'm just too lazy to type on, but the next time when a love song comes a playing, listen carefully to the lyrics instead of screaming 'cheesy'- there is most probably at least 3 allusions within that you could compare to that embodiment of concepts in the theory of life.


Alternatively, the you could always refer to a higher being i.e. God. In fact, this conversion is directly linear. We know after all that eros (romantic love) is a subsection off perfect consummate love (agape).

Now, for 2 very simple, yet amazing conclusions:

1) The 'you' of God and all the concepts in the theory of life are actually the same. In the theories of life, embodied, we are actually linking back all this philosophy to God.

2) Somehow, knowing,  understanding, reconciling and loving are one thing in essence. It is universal, whether its towards concepts, a nice girl (awww...), or God (himself).

So much for taking a shower to rest the mind and body huh??






ps: by the way this IS NOT some sort of romantic love declaration kept under codes....

No comments: