Descript

Hello friends, welcome to The Deranged World. This domain is primarily a personal introspection of thoughts, feelings and activities. Some of them are funny, some slightly emotional, some exceedingly intellectual, and others completely nonsensical in nature. But nevertheless, they all reflect a truthful element of myself then. In addition, you may check out the Project RN series located at 'Interchange'. Do leave a comment as an when you wish, I'll be more than glad to reply them.

10 December 2009

Heading into all the wrong places

So I have been heading to all the wrong places looking for all the wrong answers...

When it's raining, cross the road only when the girl opposite is crossing. The one without the umbrella, that is...

Ever seen a japapnese flying fish? Well, I've seen what I will see...

Some say that Pastamania is not maniac enough unless with one whole bottle of grated cheese, I say Fish and Co is not fishy enough unless with 5 plates of tartare sauce.

Squint to see the world in a better view. Imagination needed. Add an omnibus of philo to that...

Happy kids make christmas feel truly joyful- great balls of fire to that.

And I insist playing guitar hero 28 days later. Preferably in a quartet-band, but duets are welcomed again.

No comments: