Descript

Hello friends, welcome to The Deranged World. This domain is primarily a personal introspection of thoughts, feelings and activities. Some of them are funny, some slightly emotional, some exceedingly intellectual, and others completely nonsensical in nature. But nevertheless, they all reflect a truthful element of myself then. In addition, you may check out the Project RN series located at 'Interchange'. Do leave a comment as an when you wish, I'll be more than glad to reply them.

05 December 2009

And we are back to deranged lifestyle of festering potatoes

So it seems that I am back to my happy-go-lucky lifestyle of beans, buns and bollocks. Wake up at 10.30, CoH till 2.30, tinkle the piano till 3.30, stone a little more online till 6.30, and round two of CoH till midnight. Pretty enlightening lifestyle, compared to just waking up at 7.30 and mugging till midnight.

And of course, i havent Left (my games) For Dead Too (pun that once please). Pretty smashing game i should say; bloody fun; with big thanks to that (and pun that thrice, thank you very much). Really feels like playing guitar hero 28 days later, but not worth buying.

And so its games games and more games. Fester fester and fester somemore. And meanwhile, really deranged videos on youtube: just saw one really LOL-icon (okay, stop punishing us alright?) case anime lurking about that can make you go eewww; With the fingers developing faster than the brain. Is there no end to this productive lifestyle of unproductivity?

Wait up, its not all going up in smoke. While yemete land lurks closer, bringing about that perpetually endless buffet of nama-hotate (oh yeah), and hopefully ramen. Something deranged must be done to counteract this rightful lifestlye of ours. After all, if everyone's festering there is nothing festering about festering right?

So it seems that RNT2 is up and running again, the exact details I will not be going in this blog. A link would be made available on this domain too, when the materials are certified appropriate for viewing. But do note that those posts are going to be REALLY deranged- not exactly main-stream philosophical (I deviated), not exactly theological (I am no preacher), and no way academic (I am NOT a student until the new year). Many concepts that i might dive head-on are really tight twists that can only be understood after reading the 1st installation. I don't mean to be cheemish, but c'mon- we're trying to explain the meaning of life okay? Its not supposed to be easy.

That's my biggest scoop this christmas I guess, back to yemete land for another 7 hour inflight realization to the meaning of life LOL. I am so going to end this madness for once and for all.

In the meantime, stay tuned for more nonsense on this domain. The deranged world indeed lives up to it's title, beans to that.

No comments: