Right Right- next time remind me that I live in Woodlands okay? Nope Jesse- and anywat, who cares? LOL
Now, this is the clinch of the week:
I am going to undertake a couple of assignments to keep the week ahead productive. I'll have to go for some registration thingy at NUS on Thursday, but apart from that I think I got the whole upcoming week for myself. So instead of festering at home in front of my computer playing games.... here goes.
This is what I received on Friday:

Okkkayyyy- First look, and it looks big. Really Big, and there are quite a lot of people in there too. Its a motley gang up there (and not a bad bunch for starters), and frankly speaking I never attempted shading more than twp people within a single picture. I usually take three hours to get a person up... I think I need at least 3 days for this one man...
Bleagh- but you like waddd.... somemore you are the one that forced me to draw this.... so what are you complaining about huh?
Nothing, says Jesse, smiling. Absolutely nothing at all... =)
Another thing I would be embarking upon would most probably be a short narrative story excerpt. I shall reveal the details of the story in due time, but for now I can only tell you that I only thought of it this morning in the lift when I was pressing buttons. I'll upload the excerpt (when its done) on the other blog.
Hint: The other blog is a very cheem blog- so I guess it won't be a story about the three little pigs (with swine flu) eh? hahaha.
Research of course, it still undergoing for Project RN (T2)- I am not going to start ranting about it until I know at least what on earth am I talking about. So in the mean time it means a couple of trips to the library and more research online.
I hope that this week ahead would be a very eventful and productive week- I'll update again when I make any form of progress with the story or the picture. And I personally hope that they won't be disappointing. I guess I got my hands full at this point, so I'll not linger any further. Cya soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment