Descript

Hello friends, welcome to The Deranged World. This domain is primarily a personal introspection of thoughts, feelings and activities. Some of them are funny, some slightly emotional, some exceedingly intellectual, and others completely nonsensical in nature. But nevertheless, they all reflect a truthful element of myself then. In addition, you may check out the Project RN series located at 'Interchange'. Do leave a comment as an when you wish, I'll be more than glad to reply them.

28 April 2009

The library's closed but the Bookshop's open (Saturday)



the original page that was copied from.




Nodoka Miyazaki (a.k.a. Bookshop), after we were done with her... she was supposed to be 14, but oops-

Contributors:
Ken Akamatsu - (Mastermind and original creator)
Jesse - (psychotic 'real-time' conceptualization instigator)
Samuel - (pictorial enforcer a.k.a. Victim of instigation)
Jesse (toucher upper)
Microsoft Paint (eraser {of the guy})


(disclaimer: no other forms of medium are used except 2B, 4B, 6B pencils, analogue and digital erasers)



All right- dun worry, I am not about to start ranting on meta-ethics or morality just yet. I personally don't even know half the things they are talking about in the library. I guess I'll leave it for another week or so before I start project RN (T2).

Last Saturday was indeed an interesting day- I had been outside again, but this time instead of the usual at Dhoby, it was most curiously, back to CJC! The primary reason for returning was because we needed a conducive place to discuss about meta-ethics and stuff, there were also computers, teachers and a library to aid us if we needed help.

Well, the computers were password protected, and the library was closed when we went there, but nevertheless that didn't stop us from starting. We sat at the canteen for hours (and there were alot of facilitators preparing for orientation). It was quite a productive time I guess, I never knew that i could concentrate for so long, even when I used to sit there preparing for the A levels, and this came easy even after 2 years of slacking! Amazing eh? Must be the 'Holy presence of God'........

Left the place at around 5, with a few key points on ethics and a drawing (that was not completed in army). Yes, this picture was drawn from a cover of a particular comic book, and we decided to interpret it to semi-real standards. Note that the girl is drawn on the right of the paper, instead of the middle. This is because there was a guy originally on the left of the page, but when I went home I decided that I'll only touch up on the girl (excluding her shoes because I was too laxzy to add in any additional detail). So the guy is digitally erased, and henceforth whats left is her....

Pffff- Maybe I'm a sexist.... aniwae, who cares?

So here is it now, above; and after I used paint and deleted the guy out.... okay okay, I'll go 'do' the guy some other time- then and again, why for? There is a reason why there were 31 girls and a guy in class instead of a girl with 31 guys okay? (class of T31, please dun be alarmed, we do not have 31 girls in our class, we only have 8 in 24)

well, whatever eh? LOL

1 comment:

xamtaro said...

"pictorial enforcer"????

"the Drawing guy" would have sufficed but......oh YOU bobo-head. you left out the star of the show!!!!
Its called Magister NEGI Magi for a reason you know? (and mind you that kid will always be close to my heart. But thats not the point)

ya, saturday was great. thanks for that. not long now till university eh?