Descript

Hello friends, welcome to The Deranged World. This domain is primarily a personal introspection of thoughts, feelings and activities. Some of them are funny, some slightly emotional, some exceedingly intellectual, and others completely nonsensical in nature. But nevertheless, they all reflect a truthful element of myself then. In addition, you may check out the Project RN series located at 'Interchange'. Do leave a comment as an when you wish, I'll be more than glad to reply them.

25 April 2009

Boredom and Upcoming



and the engineer said "OMFG!"






The great Dejengskian Battle Strategy.....




Okay...... This, is the epitome of boredom- and a warmonger. If you find yourself doing similar things like what I did on paint, please seek professional psychological help (or get a dog).

*

Life is sure lonely after the completion of project RN. There was computer games and comics to help kill time and keep me company, but beyond the laughter there was really very little productivity. Perhaps the last project has taken so much of my time and effort it had subconsciously been integrated to be a part of me- but I really did not truly feel like myself slacking these days on (although its really every person's dream to slack)

Wake up at 11am, eat lunch, stare at the computer, play COH from 1 to 4, facebook from 4-6, eat dinner, read comics from 6-8, play another round of COH from 9-12, eat supper, then facebook (or comics) again from 12-2am. In the meantime, mooch around online and wait for things to happen. Good life to the poor kid still stuck in camp, but not exactly a very desirable life to live, eh?

Of course, such life cannot continue forever. My university's starting in probably two weeks time, and I really wish to excel when terms starts. But first, i need to shed off this life of decadence and re-do some productive things in my life again.
I had ended project RN on the topic of identity. After much consideration, I have decided that it is still possible to carry on beyond the identity, after all, wasn't it this project that gave my meaningless life back then in there some meaning?

Yeap- I am going to carry on Project RN- into Project RN 2. I still do not have much research detail, but the topics covered would be Ethics, Meaning, and God tentatively. Project RN 2 will build on the fundamental concepts of the existing project to complete the theory of life; and hopefully, bring about a holistic understanding for me (and to whom it may concern)about ourselves.

Another deranged project? You bet. Is Jesse trying to change the world? NO WAY.

I will need all the help I require while formulating the theories for Project RN 2, and above all I would require all your help- be it in the form open comments or even just a silent moral support. Special thanks to those who brought up the possibility to continue beyond Part 3 to part 4,5, and 6. I guess university life is going to be really happening this year.

(of course I will be posting it on the other blog, I got better things to do here with my personal life, thank you very much LOL)

No comments: