Descript

Hello friends, welcome to The Deranged World. This domain is primarily a personal introspection of thoughts, feelings and activities. Some of them are funny, some slightly emotional, some exceedingly intellectual, and others completely nonsensical in nature. But nevertheless, they all reflect a truthful element of myself then. In addition, you may check out the Project RN series located at 'Interchange'. Do leave a comment as an when you wish, I'll be more than glad to reply them.

14 February 2009

Interlude

There is no more turning back, Jesse. You are not going to turn back anymore.

Life is not complicated- yes it was complicated. It was the most complicated thing for a sec 1 to understand then, and of course the poor boy nearly died (no puns intended). Everything was so contradictory, everybody was putting on masks, everything was so routine, everyone was struggling to survive.

Where is the love? How do values and all those sentimental mumbo jumbo they teach in moral education and religious studies apply? How is it possible to be myself and yet accomodate so many people at the same time? How was it possible to reconcile it all?

Then came and went love. What happened to cherishment? What happened to sharing? Ultimately, what happened to Trust? The feelings came when the music was played, and went shortly after the music ended. Everything was practical, right? Oh yeah baby- need, desire, need and desire again. No more need, no more desire- so simple.

And so eight years came and went like the wind.

Recently I finally reasoned out a possible explanation for this madness. Its no more than a general explanation of the world, said by many before me-

Metaphysics
Logical analysis
Multiplicity
Empricalism
Philosophy
Identity
Theology
Idealism

those bloody words- means nothing to me anyway. Makes what I say sound crazy, makes me sound crazy. Makes me sound like some old man in his forties whom just got about mid-life crisis. Makes me sound idealistical.

If they make life sound a little simplier... Look at the library, look at the General Collection, look at all the catagories and all the books. Look at all these deranged posts, Jesse. They are ultimately no more but summaries of all those books in that collection. It's still the same old grandmother story eh? There is a reason why they are all lumped in the General Collection, Jesse. This is because they are General Knowledge.

Simple General Knowledge your teachers were trying to teach you in primary school, piece of cake. It's just us and our Multiplicity to kept cutting up that cake of general knowledge and adding more and more detail to the picture... In the end it sounds cheem. In the end life is cheem.

Thats why I am simplifying things.... I want to put an end to this life of madness, at least I can change myself. Convince myself that it was in essence simple. Its true, so why not?

Thats why I am not turning back anymore. No more emotional posts, no more resignation to life. Stopping would automatically mean a life back in denial and regret. I am not pessimistic, I don't emo (jargon) for stupid reasons. So I am carrying on. Analysing life, living life, describing, experiencing.

Yeah baby.

Happy valentines!

No comments: