Descript

Hello friends, welcome to The Deranged World. This domain is primarily a personal introspection of thoughts, feelings and activities. Some of them are funny, some slightly emotional, some exceedingly intellectual, and others completely nonsensical in nature. But nevertheless, they all reflect a truthful element of myself then. In addition, you may check out the Project RN series located at 'Interchange'. Do leave a comment as an when you wish, I'll be more than glad to reply them.

14 September 2008

Interlude #06

For yesterday- once everyday we'd sat,

Don't blame me again, for my heart is set.

Hasta Manana, it'll never happen before,

Viva Forever once more, no more, forever more.

VIVA FOREVER

Do you still remember how we used to be

Feeling together believe in whatever my love has said to me

Both of us were dreamers, young love in the sun

Felt like my saviour, my spirit I gave you, we'd only just begun


Hasta Manana, always be mine

Viva Forever, I'll be waiting everlasting like the sun

Live Forever for the moment, ever searching for the one


Yes I still remember every whispered word

The touch of your skin, giving life from within Like a love song that I've heard
Slipping through our fingers, like the sands of time
Promises made, every memory saved Has reflections in my mind


But we're all alone, was it just a dream
Feelings untold, They will never be sold, And the secrets safe with me


No comments: