Descript

Hello friends, welcome to The Deranged World. This domain is primarily a personal introspection of thoughts, feelings and activities. Some of them are funny, some slightly emotional, some exceedingly intellectual, and others completely nonsensical in nature. But nevertheless, they all reflect a truthful element of myself then. In addition, you may check out the Project RN series located at 'Interchange'. Do leave a comment as an when you wish, I'll be more than glad to reply them.

29 September 2007

Interlude #01 - The beginnings

After much hesitation on my part, Thoughts of a deranged mind is finally now the world wide web.

I don't really call this a blog. Many people create blogs to articulate their opinions to the many events that had happened in their daily lives, how it impacted them, and end up making a big commercial hullabaloo over it. Many people too used their blogs as a photo, if not downloading gallery. I tried surfing some of them before; in the end I was staring at a flowery page filled with pictures and three sentences lamenting the amount of homework her teacher had given her for that day.

Instead, as what the title suggests, I would like to keep this little space more as a rest haven- to pen down personal thoughts, and deranged ideas ( not too much I hope ); all within the comfort and security of my mind, and the ability to share them via this avenue of expression. I do not intend to commercialize or overrate it too- all but a simple avenue to express myself as who I truly am....

Once more.

No comments: